These days Facebook is expanding virtual post moms who wants to warn other parents. After her daughter had an allergic reaction to the popular cereals wanted to inform all parents about the harmful chemicals that are found in children’s snacks. When Misty Lyn first saw that the rash spreads after children’s feet, she was shocked and had no idea what might have caused this. She was afraid that the little Harper is infected by something poisonous.
Her daughter, Harper has only tasted the popular grains “Aplle Jacks” for the first time this morning. It was a moment when he realized that Misty grains probably caused osip.Tog the moment she decided to do some research on these crops and what he discovered was shocking.
Concerned Mom wrote, “I had to take her to the doctor Harper today. I had no idea of which dobils rash while Steve did not tell me that this morning for the first time eating cereal. Poor girl! I did some more research about it and here’s what I discovered. “Apple Jacks” nutritious cereals are the most popular colors that cause behavioral changes in children: their skin takes on a yellow and red stains …
Misty decided to warn all parents to dangerous products that can be found in supermarkets. He also wrote: “These nutrients they are now illegal in Europe, but are permitted without any problem in America.”Perhaps some parents will not heed this warning or rash in these girls is a clear proof that the cereals contain chemical and artificial colors that can certainly cause allergic reactions. ”
Please share this with all the parents you know. If we do not speak about these dangerous nourishing colors when others will, “she concluded at the end.