Noting that oil production of cannabis which Canadian Rick Simpson cured of cancer more than 5,000 people, in their own “directed” because of chemical reactions dangerous work, in full you transmit his recipe.
This self-trained physician and one of the greatest fighters for the legalization of cannabis for medical purposes recipe is posted on your page phoenixtears.ca. The idea was to freely share with people around the world a recipe for oil from cannabis, which, according to his own testimony and I cured the most serious form of skin cancer with which to eleven and a half years faced.
This oil by Simpson’s proven words are treated, and diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis.
The recipe is as follows:
1. Place the completely dry material in a plastic container.
2. Soak the material with a solvent being used. You can use various solvents. I personally use pure oil or bucket 170l costs around 360euro. You can use the 99-percent isopropyl alcohol, which can be found in local pharmacies. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than naphtha. This gives oils made with alcohol a darker color. If the process is carried out properly, in the oil there will be no residue of the solvent, or it will be very little. It will take about 8 liters of solvent to strip the THC off one pound of material.
3. Crush the plant material using a clean wooden stick or a similar tool.
4. The plant material must be completely submerged. Knead it with a stick. While doing THC is separated from the plant material in a solvent.
5. Do it all for about 3 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture of oil / solvent-free plant material into another container. You have just about 80% of THC from the plant material.
7. Second wash – again add solvent to the plant material and work it for another 3 minutes to remove the remaining 20% THC.
8. Pour the mixture of oil / solvent into the vessel containing the first mix that you have previously made.
9. Take the plant material from which you just extract THC.
10. Pour the mixture of oil / solvent through the coffee filter into a clean container.
11. Drain solvent (boiling).
12. Add the mixture into the pan to 3/4 zapremine.Budite sure that you are in a well-ventilated room and turn on the fan. The vapors are highly flammable. Be sure to stay away from heating elements, which may cause a fire.
13. Turn the bowl and set it to be very warm.
14. Add the mixture into the bowl to the level down until all the mixture is completed in the vessel.
15. When all the solution almost evaporated, add a few drops of water in the mixture. The amount of water to be added depends on how much material you had in the beginning. If I am producing oil from a pound of good bud, I usually add about 10 drops of water.
16. When the vessel remained about 25mm of the oil mixture / solution, put the gloves and gently swirl the pan (the stirred solution).
17. Rotate the container until the solution evaporates. A few drops of water helps the evaporation residue solution and protect the oil somewhat from too much warming. Oil temperature should never exceed 140 Celsius.
18. Wear gloves and remove the oil from the vessel.
19. Carefully pour the oil into a small stainless steel bowl.
20. Place this container in a dehydrator or a device that gently warms. It may take a few hours but the water and the solution evaporate from the oil. When no longer any activity on the surface of the oil, the drug is ready for use.
21. Pour the hot oil into a bottle or as in the video – a plastic syringe. When the oil cools off it has the consistency of thick grease.Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes before use.