One of the strongest and oldest tea beverage in the world is Matcha tea. This powerful tea has been used for thousands of years. It is amazing and the color and taste, but it is extremely beneficial for our health.
Matcha tea recipe:
- 1 medium-sized bowl
- a measuring spoon
- a fine-mesh tea filter or strainer
- a Matcha whisk
- Matcha powder
- Boil 1 cup of water to about 180°F.
- Fill you bowl with water to leave for a few minutes.
- Empty the water
- Spoon the Matcha into your strainer and sift to prevent clumps.
- Add about 1/4-1/2 tablespoon of hot water to your powder and whisk to form an evenly diluted paste.
- Add 2-3 ounces of the hot water to your bowl and whisk fast using an “N” or “W” form, being careful not to touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Once you tea is covered in bubbles, lift your whisk to the surface and gently move around to break any big bubbles.
– Because of its unique and powerful combination of compounds, it provides instant natural incentive
– Fight against cancer, because it is a powerful antioxidant
– Incredible, if you want to lose weight 25% faster
– Stimulates metabolism
– Ejects toxins
– Protects against skin diseases and UV rays, preventing premature aging