If you want to make a tasty and healthy walnut, bringing the perfect recipe 90 years old.
In folk medicine used for hundreds of years as a remedy for stomach ailments and thyroid gland. Medicinal liquor from walnuts, walnut or walnut popular will help in diseases of the stomach and thyroid. Here you tried the recipe 90 years old.
Green walnut fruits are harvested in June and from 15 to 30 depending on the region. This natural recipe is ideal for strengthening the immune system, especially during the winter months, and helps with stomach problems and anemia. Young walnuts, while they are still green, rich in vitamin C and iodine, which is why they are good for the thyroid gland.
If you want to make a tasty and healthy walnut, follow this perfect recipe 90 years old!
You will need:
– 18 young green nuts
– 1 kg of sugar (or even better honey)
– 2 liters of homemade brandy
– 2 homemade lemon
– 1 orange
– 2 cloves
– 2 to 4 leaves of wormwood
– 1 cinnamon stick
– 1 vanilla pods
– 5 beans
– 1 sachet vanilla sugar
– 1 liter of white wine
1. Nuts wash, cut them in half or even into four parts.
2. Lemon and orange wash and cut into slices and add to the pot.
3. In a large pot or plastic bucket stack red walnut, so they sprinkle half the sugar.
4. Add lemon, orange, clove, wormwood, cinnamon, vanilla and coffee granules and the rest of the walnuts and sugar. 5. At the end, pour the brandy and mix well and cover.
6. Keep container in the sun for 40 days, but every day is little to stir the ingredients are better linked.
7. After 40 days strain the mixture through cheesecloth, add a liter of wine and vanilla sugar.
8. The resulting liquor pour into glass bottles, and keep them in a dark and cool place.