Usually millet is an affordable, simple and truly amazing tool for treating kidney. Many claim that they millet helped to forget the problems with the kidneys. In folk medicine used as a natural remedy for the treatment of urolithiasis (formation of stones in the urine and urinary tract). Effectively cleans the kidneys, eliminate sand and slime, removes small stones from the kidneys and bladder, helps with women’s diseases and cures cystitis.
Otherwise, millet is one of the most popular cereal that has high nutritional value and medicinal properties. I suggest you a truly wonderful and effective prescription Russian folk medecine for the treatment of kidney, which will help in cleaning the kidneys, secretion of mucus, sand and small stones.
Recipe removal of kidney stones
- In the evening, 1 cup (200 grams) of millet, rinse in warm water.
- Pour into a larger jar of millet (3 liter) and pour 2/3 of the jar with hot boiled water. Cover, shake well, wrap in something warm and leave it overnight.
- In the morning again shake. You will notice a white opaque liquid in a jar. This and eat your medicine.
- Pour the liquid from the jar to another court. Drink during the day without limitation, in any quantity, at any time.
- Millet do not throw. Cook healthy coffers and eat it for breakfast. (1 cup of millet, 3 cups water, boiled for 15 minutes).
In the evening prepare a new portion for the next day, under the same procedure. This odvar should drink 10-15 days.
The result : after 10 to 15 days the stone will melt and will come out with urine and kidneys were cleaned from sand, mucus and stones. Eliminates the inflammation, restored the tissue of the kidneys and the urinary tract.
This cereal is available to everyone. It is not expensive, you can find it in all health food stores. With the introduction of millet in your diet will contribute to health of your kidneys. Preventing this is what is necessary to think, because your body to avoid potential disease and cystic it in a natural way.
A mixture of lemon and olive oil, which is used to clean the liver is also promotes decomposition of stones to the gallbladder and in the kidneys.