Stomach occupies a large area and the pain can occur in any part of the stomach. However, just to play an important role in the early diagnosis of the problem.
Almost 90% of people are often faced with the pain in his stomach and most of them do not know why it hurts my stomach just at a certain place. Sometimes the pain may not be anything serious, and sometimes may indicate something very dangerous that should immediately be treated.
If you feel any pain in my stomach that lasts longer than two weeks, see a doctor to avoid a potentially dangerous situation. Prolonged bloating, vomiting, diarrhea and blood in the stool are also a cause for immediate departure to the doctor.
The stomach is divided into 9 different areas like the dial on your mobile phone and locate the pain can help determine the cause of pain.
Here are the problems associated with the respective parts of the stomach:
1. Stone in gall bladder, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the pancreas;
2. Peptic ulcer, acid reflux, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastric hernia;
3. Peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer, bile duct obstruction, inflammation of the pancreas;
4. Gallstones, inflammation urinary tract infections, constipation, lumbar herniated;
5. inflammation of the pancreas, the early phase of appendicitis, stomach ulcers, umbilical hernia;
6. Gallstones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammation of the colon;
7. appendicitis, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), pain in the groin – inguinal hernia;
8. urinary tract infections, appendicitis, an inflammation of the colon, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease;
9. diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain in the groin – inguinal hernia.
Less serious problems:
There are various causes of pain in the stomach, and among them are usually constipation (due to poor nutrition and lack of physical activity), intolerance to some form of food, gastritis, food poisoning and stomach viruses.