Hemp oil is rarely used in human nutrition, but do not know that is five times healthier than olive. Here’s why
Cannabis is, as we know, the first plant that man has ever planted. Has been used in China for at least 10,000 years ago in eastern medicine is still considered one of the most medicinal plants in the world.
Anyone who is healthy food, you know that instead of a simple refined oil should use cold-pressed oil, but all generally use olive oil, which is the most popular. However, hemp oil is much healthier, as well as the olive can be used as a salad oil, the addition of sauces and seasonings. It’s much tastier, but the health benefits are numerous.
The oil is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, which are a part of our cells, particularly brain cells. However, what is crucial for the hemp oil is that there are omega 3 and omega-6 acids in the ideal ratio, 3.75: 1st In this respect one can participate in various processes and so make the best effect.
It also contains gamma-linolenic fatty acid, which is a very important ally in the fight against autoimmune diseases and has anti-inflammatory effect.
For example, if you take a certain amount of omega 3 fatty acids and omega-6 does not have the body, then the body can not omega 3 to use in some processes. Therefore, it is necessary to enter both, but certainly the ideal relationship is just the hemp oil.The World Health Organization announced that the ideal ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 in the body 4: 1.
Why use hemp oil in the diet?
– Because you matter the most unsaturated fatty acids of all edible oils, up to 90 percent.
– It has the most polizasićenih fatty acids of all edible oils, to 80 percent.
– It has the best balance of essential fatty acids, 3.75: 1, according to the official position of the World Health Organization, which claims that the ideal ratio of omega-3 and omega-6, 4 1
– There gamalinoleinske the most acid of all edible oils , to 4 percent.
Numerous studies have confirmed that the lack of essential fatty acids causal many nervous system disorders, such as autism, anorexia, Alzheimer’s disease, dyslexia, obsessive-compulsive disorder …
Using hemp oil in the diet can be achieved by various positive effects on health:
-Reducing the level of LDL (bad) cholesterol in the blood
– Lowers blood pressure
– Strengthens immunity
– Increases energy levels and speeds up the metabolism
– Reduces the symptoms of PMS and menstrual cramps
– They reduce the inflammation and symptoms of arthritis
– Improves muscle recovery after exercise
– Reduces the lens and gray leather
– The skin gets vitality and shine
– Essential fatty acids are included in the structure of cells and thus improve all functions of organisms and metabolism
No big dilemma about whether to take hemp oil. The only question is whether it is difficult to obtain and whether it is really natural and cold pressed, because refined oil does not contain any of the aforementioned advantages.