Regular checks could save your life. If cancer is caught early it can be treated. Unfortunately at this dangerous disease any methods are not a promise, but the chances are greater. Therefore, worry about their health and observe the changes in your body and in your body.
These are the five signs that you need to pay attention, to which the doctor warned Herman Kattlove, a former spokeswoman for the American Institute for Cancer Treatment:
1. Unexplained weight loss. Most people suffering from cancer start to lose weight. If the weight loss and your case, and you’re not on a diet, urgent medical attention. Weight loss is the most common symptom of cancer of the esophagus, stomach, lung, pancreas.
2. Pain. If the headache is something you fight every day if you persistently tormenting back pain – it’s time to visit a doctor.
3. Changes in the skin. In addition to skin cancer and other malignant diseases can cause darkening of the skin, a cream colored skin, or eyes and yellowish. Also warning signs are red skin, itchy skin, and sudden, excessive hair growth.
4. Wounds that do not heal. Skin cancer can bleed and look like a wound that does not heal. Long-term wounds in the mouth may indicate cancer of the mouth and should be tested.
5. Unusual bleeding. Coughing up blood is definitely a symptom that should not be ignored. Blood in the stool darker shades can be a sign of cancer of the rectum. Cancer of the cervix or the lining of the uterus can cause unusual vaginal bleeding. Blood in the urine can be a sign of cancer of the kidney or bladder. A blood discharge from the nipple may signal breast cancer.