Just three minutes a day is enough to train your users fix their eyes and their vision or prevent its weakening.
Have you wondered how to Nakada to practice all parts of the body, arms, legs, stomach, fingers … and your eyes and eyesight almost did not practice, although we know that the eye muscles play a major role quality of our vision.
Do these three exercises daily and you will have perfect vision. You need only three minutes.
1. Hold the eyelids with your fingers
Normal is a phenomenon these days, you’re sleep deprived and that your eyes are often tired.Therefore, apply the following exercise for one minute you will relax the eye muscles.
– Close your eyes and place one finger on the place where the shutters are connected. Press and thereby prevent the shutters to open and hold it for 2-3 seconds, then let go and open your eyes.
– Repeat the process 5 to 10 times.
2. Cross the eyes
You must like children playing “Rike” and crossed eyes for fun. Now you should do it because of his vision.
– Take an object, such as a pen, place it at a distance the length of his arms, right between the eyes and slowly come near to his nose.All the time focus on the pen.
– After almost touched his nose again slowly away to arm’s length.
3. Change the focus
This exercise will make your pupils expand and contract, which has multiple positive effects on your vision.
– Choose a subject that is of you, about 10 meters, another subject that is from you about 3 meters and extend your thumb in front of you at arm’s length.
– Change the focus of your thumb to the facility located 3 meters, then to that of only 10 meters. Keep your focus after a few seconds. – Repeat the entire cycle of 5 to 10 times.